How to use the Virtual Writing Tutor? Field of study related

How to use the Virtual Writing Tutor? Field of Study related

Introduction

Hi everyone! My name is Hélène Puiul and I'm actually a student at College Montmorency, in the Social Sciences program. After finishing this program, I'd like to go study at a University to become a primary school teacher!

So, I'm sure you guys all want some simple help to improve your life at school, because that's exactly what I'm going for!

I'm not an expert, but I have done a lot of research recently on the subject.

With this website, I've got to show all of my friends how to improve their English.

So, today my goal is to simply demonstrate how to use Virtual Writing Tutor.

Get comfortable on your seat and get ready to follow my step-by-step tutorial.

At the end of this video, you'll be able to do all of this, all by yourself.

The Problem

Everyone knows that teachers need to be on point with their spelling and speaking.

If you don't learn to write and speak the right way in English, you won't be able to teach others!

Imagine being a teacher and teaching something wrong!

This may seem difficult, but trust me, it's really easy!

The Quest

First, open your browser. Type this ''virtualwritingtutor.com'' into the address bar and hit enter.

So, as you can see I'm already logged in with my account. You can also create an account to save all of your work. In the top left corner, you can see all social medias where you can share your work. In the middle of the screen, you have the text area, it's a space to write your text. As you can see, here there's a bunch of examples, but were not going to use them yet. Then, in the top right corner you have the logo, and when you click on it, it takes you back to the home screen. On the navigation menu, you have the writing tools, that could be useful. At the bottom, you can see all the information you might need to know on the Virtual Writing Tutor.

The Solution

Now it's the time to finally use the examples we have here. Let's take example number 1. If you click here, you have your word count, here you can see it's 179 words, 15 sentences and one paragraph. Then, if you click here, you can see all of your errors with a feedback, your type of error and a suggestion. If you click on this here, and for example you choose argument essay, you'll have here a resume with all the details to improve you argumentation. You can also print it if you want to. Here, you can click, and for example with the word good, it'll show you every time you used that word in your text. When you click here, you can check your punctuation. On the essay check, you can add your own settings for your text, submit, and they give you a feedback on it. And the two last buttons, when you click on them, it gives you information on your writing and vocabulary.

The Conclusion

I hope all my future teachers or students in Social Sciences really understood how to use the Virtual Writing Tutor. I told you guys it wouldn't be that difficult!

I hope that was useful to you, and I hope next time you'll have an essay to write you'll come on here to help you out. Thank you for watching!

**************************************************************

Statistics

Word count: 574

Total MP3 length: 03:21

Target structure count: 10

Error count: 4

Error density: 1%

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Hypertext narrative

My glossary